Capia Clutch, Cross-Body + Hip Pack
The Capia Handbag is multifunctional and beautiful. With a few adjustments it can be a Clutch, a Cross-Body or a Hip Pack.
- 100% Spanish, bi-product, vegetable tanned cowhide.
- Hand sanded / painted edges.
- Cream woven fabric lining and interior zip pocket divider.
- Strap adjusts to multiple hip lengths as well as multiple cross-body lengths.
- Spanish antique brass finished hardware.
- Hand constructed in Spain.
- Dimensions: 11"w x 7"h x 2"d, up to 21.5" drop, min 26" waste, fits an iPad
- Weight: 1lb. 8 oz.
VereVerto creates leather handbags—clutches, backpacks, saddles—that bridge luxury with functionality for the day-to-night city lifestyle. With a couple switches, a backpack becomes a handbag or an over-the-shoulder transforms into a fine evening clutch.
Hand crafted in the south of Spain, in a town that has been developing leather work since the early 19th century. Each detail is meticulously created by a talented team of artisans. They personally visit the factories to develop the styles and to work directly with these aficionados to bring you classic styles with new functionality. If you have any issues with your bag's construction, please do not hesitate to contact VereVerto for complimentary repairs.
VereVerto uses Spanish vegetable tanned leather for their handbags, which means there are no chemicals or harsh dyes, only natural processes and materials. Vegetable tanned leather changes color over time—it will darken with continual exposure to sunlight, scratches, and contact with oils from your skin. This allows for bags to patina beautifully over time so that eventually each bag will have its own story and be unique to the wearer.